The bed bugs are small insect which feed the human blood, they are wingless. There are many people who get the problem about the bed bugs. They find the bed bugs in their home. Of course, it makes them very distress. The bed bugs can bite them because the bed bugs need human blood to survive. However, the bed bugs do not spread disease, the bed bugs is one of the public health nuisance. If you have got the bite of bed bugs, you have to use anti itchy cream to cure it because the bites of bed bugs are very itchy. By the way, what causes bed bugs to come out? There are several causes why the bed bugs can get in your home. Let us see the explanation in the text below.
- You are able to pick up bed bugs riding on public transport at workplace, school and parks.
- If you are travellers, you can pick up bed bugs in their luggage or bags while staying in hotels, cottages, resorts, or cruise ships.
- You bring electronics that have bed bugs hiding inside.
- Items which brought into your home on a delivery truck that may be exposed to bed bugs.
- Items which brought into home from a storage facility.
- The visitors in your home who picked up bed bugs are able to bring them into your home in used cloths, mattresses or furniture.
If you get the bed bugs in your home, you have to get rid of them as soon as. Usually, the bed bugs hide in the dark places close to where the humans sleep. The bed bugs crawl out to feed when the people are fast asleep. As we know that to survive, the bed bugs are very need the human blood. So get rid of them quickly before the bed bugs can spread more extended in your home. There are the ways to get rid of the bed bugs fast naturally. Let us its way in the text below.
- Indian lilac
Indian Lilac leaves can kill bed bugs fast. If you want to get rid of bed bugs by using Indian lilac leaves, you have to take a handful of Indian lilac leaves. Then you have to crush them. Afterwards you can spread it to place wherever bed bugs hide. Usually, the bed bugs always hide in the dark places.
- Baking soda
Baking soda is the best solution to get rid bed bugs. It is able to help absorb moisture from bed body’s bed bugs. To get rid bed bugs, you have to spread some baking around the cracks, crevices or the places where you find bed bugs.
- Essentials oils
To get rid of bed bugs you can use the essentials oils. Here, you just need to take a cup of water, lavender, rosemary and essential oils. Afterwards you can mix them into a spray bottle. Then spray it around the places which become the favorite places bed bugs.