Maybe you have faced some problems with Samsung VRT Steam Washer. It is not because this is a bad machine but because with any other technology or things which make wrong. Sometime, there are the error codes on your Samsung washing machine. Of course it will make you annoyed and frustrated. If you get problem about Samsung VRT steam washer error codes, do not be panic and worry because there are many ways to fix it. In this time, we will share you the list of error code which usually occurs on Samsung washing machine. Besides that, we will also share you the solution to fix that error codes. Well, in the text below, you can read its explanations.
– Error codes nd, 5E: It means that the washer is no longer to drain. To fix those error codes, you have to check if there a clog in drain path or any restriction. If you find that the drain pan has damaged so you have to replace it with a new one.
– Error codes LO, dE, dE1: It means that the door of the washer is not lock correctly or the door will not unlock. To fix those error codes, you have to unlock the door for a few seconds. Before that you have to unplug the washer. Then try to open the door by using force. If you find that the door lock or the switch assembly has damaged so you need to replace it.
– Error codes nF, 4E: It means that the washer try to fill water but it is not successful. To fix those error codes, you have to check the faucets behind the washer. Make sure that these faucets which supply the water to the machine are open. Then you have to check the water fill lines for kinks and freezing and check also the water valves. If the faucets are open fully and there is no freezing, so you need to replace the water valves.
– Error codes FL, dE, dE1: It means that the washer failed to lock the door. To fix those error codes, you have to unplug washer. Then check the wiring connections to the door lock assembly. If you get that the wiring connections are sound, so you need to replace the door lock assembly.
– Error code LE: It means that there is a problem with the water level. The water level has dropped way below the reset level. To fix this error code, you have to check the installation of the drain system. Besides you have to check for leaks in the washer tub and connected components. If you get any problem with it, so you need to reinstall the tub.
– Error codes IE, 1IE: It means that there is a problem with the water level sensor or Water level sensor failure. To fix those error codes, you have to unplug the washer. Then you have to check the wiring connections between the water level sensor and the control board. If the connections are good, so you just need to replace the water level sensor.