Runtime error 429 generally happens when users try to access ActiveX dependent pages. This error happens when users load an application as well. Such error perhaps can give effect to your system due to the ActiveX or Component Object Model DLL(COM) that is being accessed and is not registered on your system.
Some reasons below can be the causes of Runtime Error 429.
- Incorrect system configuration
- Mistake in the application
- Missing ActiveX components in the application
- DLL that is needed by the application is damaged
- Damaged ActiveX and class application components
- The issues of Class ID
- Broken Windows registry
- Corrupted Applications
- The object of ActiveX was not registered correctly
You can avoid the runtime error like this by operating an antivirus scan daily on your computer. Antivirus has a tendency to inform you whether there are some errors on your computer and now antiviruses are completed with the repair button for the kind of situation like this.
However, if you find that there is runtime error 429 on your computer, you can follow the methods below to fix this problem.
Deleting the Temporary Files Folder
To do this method, you can follow the instructions below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to the Start menu.
- Then, open My Computer.
- Right click on the driver that contains the installed game.
- Choose Properties option there.
- After that, click on the Tools option.
- And then, you also have to click on Check Now to see if there is any error.
- After you have done that, close all of the tabs.
Uninstalling the Microsoft .NET Framework and Reinstall It
You can try this method to get rid of the runtime error 429 by uninstalling the Microsoft .NET Framework and then reinstall it on your computer. To do this method, you can follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you have to go to the Start menu.
- Then, you have to look for or go to the Control Panel.
- If you are in Control Panel, click the Programs and Features option.
- There, choose the “.NET framework” Software.
- Right click on the “.NET framework” and choose Uninstall.
- Now, close the tab.
- Then, reinstall it.
Creating a System Restore Point
If you do not want to repair the runtime error 429 using the first or the second method above, you can use this method to get rid of the error.
- As usual, go to the Start menu.
- Go to the System Restore.
- Then, click on it and open it.
- Tick the Recommended Settings or Select a Restore Point there.
- In this stage, click on the Next option.
- Follow the wizard.
- If it is completed, close the tab.
Okay, those are the three methods of solving Runtime Error 429 that we can share to you. Full of hope, this information can help you in solving the runtime error 429 that you are facing. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.