There are the errors which relate to applications and software which you have installed. That error is the error code 0x803f8001. Have you experienced error code 0x803f8001 in your Windows or Xbox? What do you do to fix it? And what the reason error code 0x803f8001 occur? Well, before you find out the methods to fix error code 0x803f8001, we suggest you to know the cause of error Code 0x803f8001. There are several reasons which make error code 0x803f8001 occurs. See in the text below.
- Unreliable Internet connection.
- Antivirus/malware infection.
- The game is not present in the console.
- The game or app was downloaded by a different user.
- You are not signed in to connect to Xbox Live.
- Outdated graphic card drivers.
- After an upgrade of the motherboard.
Well, we will back to explain the methods to fix error code 0x803f8001 in Windows & Xbox. If you get the problem about that, so you can try to fix it by doing methods in the text below. You can choose what the methods which is easier for you.
Method 1: Perform Power Cycling.
- Please press and hold the white button on Xbox One for several seconds to shut down the console.
- Then please shut down your computer.
- After that you can “unplug the power cord”. Please wait for several seconds.
- Then please plug back in the power cord.
- Afterwards restart your computer before turn the console back on.
- Now, you can try to do the update again. Check if the error code 0x803f8001 is resolved.
Method 2: Restore Xbox One.
- To open Menu, please press the left button.
- Then scroll down the gear icon and select “All Settings”.
- Afterwards please select “System” >“Console Info & Updates.”
- After that you can select “Reset Console”.
- Then please select “reset and remove everything”.
- Now, the Xbox One will be reset to Factory Default Settings. When Xbox live is synced with your console, you can try the game again.
Method 3: In Case of Download Issues with Windows 10.
- You have to sure that your Window 10 is updated to Latest version.
- Please check your Graphics Card, download and update the graphics card drivers.
- Then reboot your system. Be sure that you have log out from any Microsoft account in Windows store or a web browser.
- After that please log back in Windows store and search for the game.
- If you are unable to find the game in the Top right next to the search bar.
- Then you can Go to my Library and click on games.
- Please click on “Show All” and then click “Unhide this show”. You have to see the game.
- After that “game in question” should say “You Already Own This”.
- Next proceed to update the game. Be sure that your hard drive has minimum 60GB space free.