What is the HTTP error 413? As we said in the introduction of this tutorial, an HTTP error 413 occurs when the request entity is too large. If this reading does not make you wiser, you may need a longer explanation. If so, do not worry because that’s what you get here. By the way, if you already know what this error, you should skip this section and go straight to the next. But if you really want to understand this error, please read on!
If a web server that operates a website that you want to access, it is decided that the flow of HTTP data that your web browser gets there too big (in this regard, “too big” means that of the web server) Flow is too much byte), it will not handle it and problem error 413. So, what is too big in this context? Well, although it is a question that is simple and meaningful, in fact there is no direct answer to it. The best thing we can do is to suggest that the goal step of moving depends on the type of operation involved.
How to fix HTTP error 413? Now you know what it was, you might wonder how it really happened. To understand this, we need to see how this error occurs after the so-called HTTP cycle. In other words, we need to examine in the cycle where the HTTP-413 error occurs.
What is the HTTP cycle? HTTP cycle is what happens when a web client, such as a web browser, allows you to communicate this time with the web server.
Thus, here is the HTTP cycle and where in this particular error occurs:
The first step in the cycle is when the web client gets an IP address from the name IP from the site that you want to access. The IP address is the site URL (Universal Resource Locator) minus the http://part. For example http://www.facebook.com the IP address address only http://www.yahoo.com, facebook.com and IP only www.yahoo.com and so on. The conversion of IP names into IP addresses is performed via DNS (Domain Name Server).
Once the Web client receives an IP address, it will open an IP socket connection.
Then, the web client will make an HTTP stream of data through the IP socket that has just been created.
In addition, the Web client returns the data stream back from the Web server. The core of this data stream is to communicate some information including status codes that can be described. The steps in this cycle is where things can go wrong, and 413 errors can occur.
Of course, know where and when the errors will not show otherwise, you’ll fix it, but an understanding of things like that make it easier to handle.
How does error 413 cause? Before we look at where in the cycle of HTTP errors can happen, but we see no reason behind it. We will discuss the matter now.
One of the most common causes of this error is when the computer is infected by an external virus or some form of malware. If a virus or malware files or Windows-related files are corrupted by Apple’s web browser, you will receive this error message.
At other times, however, the cause is a software installation is incomplete or damaged.
Finally, the cause of this error is one of several files associated with a program that has caused the error to be removed by another program.
How to resolve HTTP error 413? Now that we learn fault as it shows up why it happened, it’s time to pass a variety of improvements to it.
The first cause of the action when dealing with this is to fix the registry entries. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Take your computer to cause problems.
- Then click the start button.
- After viewing the search box, you must enter the following text: command.
- Next, press the Enter key while holding down the Shift key.
- Wait for the license dialog box to appear on the screen.
- Click the Yes button in the Permissions box.
- Wait for a new field to appear on the screen. You will notice that the new box is black and has a blinking cursor on it. Once the field is displayed, type: regedit.
- Then press Enter.
- Registry Editor is then displayed. Select the key for the program that you identified that caused the error so that you can support it again.
- Select Export from the File menu.
- Select the folder where you want to save the backup files in the Save in list.
- Type the name that you want to identify the backup file in the File name box.
- Then, select the branch selected in the Export panel and click
- When you click the Save button, a backup file will be saved as a file extension (reg).
If you follow these steps carefully, you will be successful in supporting this program.
Another thing you should try is to do a search for viruses and malware. If this is the cause of error 413, the scan will be removed. Thank you for reading this article until the last paragraph, if this article useful you can share to social media Google+, Facebook and others. thanks. – John Sadino –