There are many error codes which occur in Windows. One of them is error Code 0xc000007b. Do you know what error Code 0xc000007b is? Do you ever get this error code 0xc000007b? How the solution to fix this error? Well in this article, we will share you the methods to fix error code 0xc000007b. But before that, we suggest you to know what the reasons which make this error code 0xc000007b occur. Its reason can you see in the text below.
- At the most of case, this error show up once you are trying to launch high-graphic games like Call of Duty, FIFA, Dead Island, Watch Dogs, Far Cry Assassins Creed, Outlast etc.
- The second reason is if you are not running the application as administrator, so it may the error code 0xc000007b occur.
- This error show up if you are trying to launch a 32-bit application on a 64-bit Operating system.
- The last reasons which make this error code 0xc000007b occur is if you have just migrated from Windows 7 to Windows 8 or Windows 10.
In the text below, there are the methods to fix the error code 0xc000007b in Windows 7 and Windows 10. Please follow its methods step by step if you want to fix this error.
Method 1: Check your Hard Disk.
- At first you have to right click on the Start button, and then select “Open Windows Explorer”.
- After that you can click on “Computer”, and please select the drive which you want to check.
- In this step, you have to right click on the drive, and then select “Properties”.
- Then please navigate to the “Tools” tab from the tabs.
- The next step, you have to click on “Check Now”. It is under the Error-checking category.
- Afterwards, please check the “Automatically fix file system” errors box in the “Check Disk” window, and then click “Start”.
- Now you can restart your computer and it will run the check automatically.
- The last, after your computer has restarts, it will display the results right away.
Method 2: Fix Compatibility between Application and System.
In this method, to fix compatibility between Application and System, at first you have to run the application in Compatibility Mode. After that you can check the Application Permission. Let’s see in the text below its methods step by step.
- Run Application in Compatibility Mode.
- Please right-click on “Applications” > “Properties” > “Compatibility” from the Start menu.
- Then you have to check the box which titled “Run this program in compatibility mode for”.
- Afterwards in the drop-down menu which pops up, you can select any version of Windows which is earlier than what you are using now.
- The next step, please click “Apply” and then click “OK”.
- Check Application Permission.
- You have to open the “Application installation folder”.
- Then please open C:\Program Files (x86)\Application Folder.
- Afterwards right click “Application” > “Properties” > “Security”.
- The next step you have to check the “Full control box” and the “Allow box”.
- The last, click “Apply” and then “OK”.