Have you faced Error 1719 in your Windows? This error usually happens to the users of Windows 7, Windows 8 and even Windows 10 as well. The message error that you will see in the screen of your computer is “The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed…” and this message is accompanied by error code 1719. This error appears when you are trying to install or uninstall programs.For your information, error 1719 is related to “MSIEXEC.EXE” type of file. If you encounter this error, it is possible that this file in your Windows version is missing or broken.
You might wonder why this error can happen. What are the causes of this error? There are several reasons that can be responsible for this error.
- You do not install the Windows Installer correctly.
- Windows Installer is not registered correctly.
- You are operating Windows is safe mode.
- Windows installer server is error.
- Microsoft Office error.
- There is Outlook error issue.
- There is malware or virus.
- There are manual changes in Windows components.
- There are ebay files on your computer.
So, how to get rid of this kind of error? Can we fix it by ourselves or we have to bring our PC to an expert? Don’t worry, after reading this article you will be able to fix that error because we are going to share you some methods that you can do to get rid of error 1719.
Re-registering The File msiexec.exe
You can get rid of error 1719 by yourself by re-registering the file msiexec.exe. Then, how to do that? Just follow the instructions below carefully.
- The first step that you have to act is to go to Start menu.
- Then, click on Run option there.
- If you have clicked on Run option, you will see a small box that comes up in the screen of your computer. Then, you have to type “cmd”.Don’t forget to hit Enter button.
- After hitting the Enter button, a black box will come up. There, you have to type in “msiexec/unregister” and then press Enter button again. Type in “msiexec/regserver” and then hit Enter.
- Now, restart your computer and check whether the error still comes up or not.
Executing the sfc/ scannow Command in the Command Prompt
- To apply this method, you have to start your computer in Safe Mode.
- If you have set your computer in Safe Mode, open Command prompt with administrative privilege.
- Then, type ‘sfc/scannow’ command there.
- Wait for several time until the scanning process is complete.
- Then, find the corrupt file.
- Find a new copy.
- At last, install the new copy.
These two methods hopefully can really help you in fixing error 1729. This kind of error is very annoying and that’s why you have to fix it. And here, we have shared you two methods of fixing the error that you can apply by yourself (manually). So, good luck.