The sink takes a little longer to drain. Sometime you face a problem with your sink. Its problem is like a clogged sink. Then what do you do if you face that problem? Do you know how to fix a clogged sink? Actually, if you find a clogged sink, do not worry and do not be confuse, you can do several methods to fix it. When you know that the sink is clogged, so fix it quickly.
There are many of methods how to fix clogged sink. The methods to fix clogged sink can you see in the text below.
- The method of using the bent wire hanger, to fix a clogged sink you can use the bent wire hanger. First take a wire hanger and make it straight, then bend one of end to create a small hook. After that push through the drain cover and start fishing. You have to get all nasty stuff, shorts of hair or garbage out of the drain.
- The method of using baking soda and vinegar, the method is mixing a half of cup of baking soda with vinegar. Then pour it into the clogged sink. Immediately, it will fizz. The fizzing action will help to remove the gunk, hair, and grime which has built up in the pipe.
- The method of using dish detergent, to fix a clogged sink by using dish detergent, please pour 1/3 cup of dish detergent in the bowl. Then boil some water. As a lubricant, Dish detergent will help break up any greasy residue. After that pour the hot water down and start to plunge.
- The method of using salt and baking soda, to fix a clogged sink by using salt and baking soda is mix 1/2 cup of salt with 1/2 cup of baking soda. Pour it down the clogged sink. Let it for 15-20 minutes. Then pour boiling water down.m
- The method of using the wet and dry vacuum. If you have the wet and dry vacuum, you can use it to fix a clogged sink. The first you do is set it to vacuum liquids. Then please cover up the vent. Afterwards make the tightest seal. Turn on the vacuum with the highest setting. It can be draw the clog up the pipe and into the vacuum bag.
- The method of using caustic soda, to fix a clogged sink by using caustic soda you have to use some rubber gloves and eye protection. Caustic soda is also well known as Sodium Hydroxide. First step is pour 3/4 gallon of cold water into a mop bucket. Then add three cup of caustic soda. It will begin to fizz and heat up. After that pour it into the clogged sink and let it for 20-30 minutes, then flush the drain with boiling water.
- Cleaning the pipe. If you get a clogged sink you can try to fix it by cleaning the pipe. This step is very easy to do.