If you encounter the same problem, that is the solution. There are thousands of people reported on the error pop-up, BSOD, update failures, malfunction drivers, the problem of voice / keyboard / mouse, bug sleep mode, every day etc. No one and nothing is perfect, 10 Windows is good , But remember that Microsoft works all errors in the shortest possible time hard to remove. Some time ago, people has begun to look for methods to fix the “class not registered” error associated with a particular program or application, such as Cortana or Google Chrome.
Typically, the name of the program, the culprit “class not registered” errors in Windows 10 are displayed in the error message, so it should not be difficult to assign triggers and eliminate them. Fortunately, the IT specialists have found various methods that help to fix the bugs “class not registered,” so take a break from everyday life and fill your time to fix your pc. How to fix the “Class not registered” error in Windows 10?
Method 1. Set up the Windows Photo Viewer as the default image viewer
If the “Class not registered” error appears with file extension .jpg, you must change the default image viewer for Windows PhotoViewer.
- First Windows Photo Viewer activation files on the Internet and download. The file will change the registry of Windows 10 by activating Windows Photo Viewer.
- When finished, click on the image stored on your PC and click directly on it.
- When the drop-down menu appears, select Open with.
- Click Select other applications and select Windows Photo Viewer.
To ensure that the Windows Photo Viewer is opened by default, always click this app to open a JPG file and click OK.
Method 2. Restart explorer.exe
As we have already mentioned, “registered class not” the errors often occur when using Cortana, the start menu, or web browser (Edge, Chrome). In this case, it is advisable to restart explorer.exe by performing the following steps:
- Press Ctrl + + Esc to open Task Manager.
- Select Details.
- Explore explorer.exe and click on the right.
- Select End Task and go to File.
- Search new task and click on it.
- Type explorer, press Enter, and then click OK.
Method 3. Set the border as the default Web browser
If problems occur when you try to use a Web browser, you should set the Microsoft Edge as the default Web browser. This can be done by following the simple steps below:
- Press Win + S and type Standard programs.
- Select Default program from the list and select Set default programs.
- Discover Microsoft Edge and click on it.
- Select this program as default and press OK.
Method 4. Reset to standard method recommended by Microsoft
- Therefore, click the Win + I Settings button.
- Select System and open the default application.
- Reset the search to default is recommended by Microsoft and click Reset.
“Class not registered”, let us know so that we can further investigate this problem. Finally, if you have not used PC Optimization Tool, think of an installation because this is a great way to protect your PC from errors, crashes and malware. I hope to help here solve the problem. Thank you for reading this article until the last paragraph, if this article useful you can share to social media Google+, Facebook and others. thanks. – John Sadino –