Windows is a product that is constantly updated by the developers when you receive an error activation when you try to enable Windows 8, you can use the Windows 8 generic product key during installation, And the Activation Wizard can not find the KMS (Key Management Server) valid to allow. This article helps the user to disable error code 0x8007232b or 0x8007007b and enable Windows 8 without errors. The only requirement to ignore this error is to have a product key to have a valid Windows 8 that you want and change (or re-enter) on the installation of Windows 8 at this time.
Yes, just like, at the end of this article you should not only fix this error, but can also be understood by the healthy human understanding. The main goal is to fix these two errors, and the more you will understand, the more ready you will fix it. I will start by looking at these two error codes in detail. The point is to understand these errors before you make a serious effort to fix it.
Here at Error Codes Pro, we tend to strongly recommend that users investigate as much as possible about the errors that they encounter before trying the solutions we try. This is because we believe that understanding the mistakes is the best way to make sure that we are ready to finish completely.
Despite reading the error before trying to fix it could seem like a waste of time, the reality is that in the long run, this can save time and effort. This is because very often there is more than one possible improvement for any mistake, and choosing the right one can be very much dependent on how deeply we understand the nature of the offense. At other times, the causes of certain errors can prevent you from having it back again after you resolve it (yes, unfortunately some errors will recur after you fix it).
Method 1: Change the Windows 8 product key to use GUI & Enable Windows 8.
How to change (new Enter) button Windows 8 Use the product GUI.
1. Close all open programs.
2. Right-click on the lower-left corner of the screen and choose “Run” from the pop-up menu.
3. In the Type field, type Type: SLUI 3 and press OK
4. Enter a valid key product, and then press “Enable”.
5. Wait until the copy of Windows 8 successfully activates you.
Method 2: Change the Windows 8 product key with the prompt and enable Windows 8.
How to change (new Enter) button Windows 8 products the input prompt.
1. Close all open programs.
2. Right-click on the lower-left corner of the screen and choose “Prompt (Admin)” from the pop-up menu.
3. Press “Yes” for the warning UAC when prompted.
4a. At the input prompt, type the following command and press “Enter”
Slmgr.vbs -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
(Where “xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx” is your own product key valid)
4b. Now it’s time from Windows 8. Enter the following command and press “Enter”
Slmgr.vbs / ato
5. Wait until the copy of Windows 8 successfully activates you. Thank you for reading this article until the last paragraph, if this article useful you can share to social media Google+, Facebook and others. thanks. – John Sadino –