The unexpected Store Exception is an error message. It is one of the latest error messages. Usually it is accompanied by the dreaded BSOD or the blue screen of death. The unexpected Store Exception BSOD can occur on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. What the causes of unexpected Store Exceptionerror? Generally, unexpected Store Exception error can caused by damaged system drivers, Pending updates,virus or malware infection, Fast startup routine, Corrupt system files, The installed anti-virus program and Bad sectors on the hard disk. What should we do to fix unexpected Store Exception error? If you get problem aboutunexpected Store Exception error, you can try to fix it by using several methods that we explain in the text below.
Method 1: Run System File Checker.
- Please click the “Start” button.
- Then please type “command” in the search box.
- Next you have to press the combination of CTRL + Shift on your keyboard. Press Enter.
- Afterwards you will be asked a permission dialog box, so you can click Ok.
- Wait until a black box open, then please type “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
- After that the System File Checker will begin scanning.
- The last you have to follow the commands on-screen.
Method 2: System Restore.
- You have to press the combination of “Windows key + Q key”.
- After that please click on “Settings”.
- Then you have to select “Recovery” icon.
- From the resultant open window, please select “System Restore”
- Afterwards please select the preceding date when your computer worked without any issues.
- Next the tool will begin to run.
- The last you can restart it.
Method 3: Update Computer Drivers.
- You have to right-click on “My Computer” and then please select “Properties”.
- Then please select “Device Manager” in “Properties”.
- After that please you look for devices with a yellow exclamation sign in the list of the devices. If you find them, you can right-click and select “Update Driver”.
- The last you can restart your computer and see whether unexpected Store Exception error is resolved or not.
Method 4: Turn Off Fast Startup.
- Please right-click the battery icon.
- Then you have to select “Power Options”.
- After that please click on “Choose what the power buttons do”. You can find it on the left side of the window.
- Next you have to click on “Change Settings that are currently unavailable”.
- Then please Disable “Fast Startup” and do not forget to save changes.
- After disabling, you can restart it.
Method 5: Check for Windows Apps Updates.
- Please go to Startup Menu and then launch Store.
- After that you have to click or tap user icon.
- Next please click or tap on “Downloads”.
- Afterwards please click or tap on “Check for updates”.
- The last you can restart your computer. Then check if the Unexpected Store Exception error is resolved.