At the most of case, there is a problem which may occur on Windows. The problem is the user profile service failed the logon. Have you ever got that problem? Do you know what the methods to fix it? If you are experiencing that problem, you do not be worry because there are the methods to fix it. Well, in this article we will share you the methods to fix the problem about the user profile service failed the logon. Let’s see its methods in the text below.
Method 1: Using Registry Editor.
- At first to fix the user profile, you have to click Start and type regedit into the search box and press Enter. Or another option is you can press “Windows Key + R” and enter “regedit”.
- Once “Registry Editor” opens, you need to navigate to the following key:
- After that you have to click each S-1-5 folder inside “Profile list” key. Find the “ProfileImagePath” entry in the details pane. Then please double-click ensure that this is the user account profile which has the error.
- In this step, please click the folder in the details pane without “.bak”. Then double-click “RefCount”, type 0 and click “OK”.
- Afterwards as like the previous step, in the details pane also, you have to click the folder without “.bak” , then double-click “State”, type 0 and click OK.
- In this step you can close Registry Editor.
- Then please restart the computer.
- Finally, you can log into your account.
Method 2: Create a New User Account.
- At first you have to open the Settings appand go to “Accounts” section.
- Then please go to “Family and other users” tab and click “Add someone else to this PC”.
- After that you have to click on “I don’t have this person’s sign-in information”.
- Next, please click on “Add a user without a Microsoft account”.
- The last, please enter a user name for a new user account. You can also protect it with a password. Then please click “Next”.
Method 3: Try In Safe Mode with Networking.
If you want to enter Safe Mode in Windows 7, you can follow the steps below:
– At first please power up your PC and tap “F8” key in one second intervals before you see the Windows logo.
– Then the “Advanced Boot Options” menu will appear. You must use the arrow key to select “Safe Mode” or if you need internet access, you can select “Safe Mode with Networking”. To enter the mode which you select, please press the “Enter” key.
If you want to enter Safe Mode in Windows 10 you can follow the steps below:
– At the same time, to open a Run dialog, please press “Win + R” key.
– After that you have to type “msconfig” in the run box and click “OK” button.
– Afterwards you can click “Boot” tab. Please check “Safe boot” under Boot options and click “OK” button.
– Finally you can click Restart then you will enter Safe Mode.