You should know the popular web browser, which is an integral part of the Windows operating system. There are a variety of reasons that “Internet Explorer can not display the Web page” error message. The most common causes are:
- Internet and browser settings are not correct
- A firewall or antivirus settings
- Problems with the add-on browser
- Problems with the adapter, software, and O
OS shows the error with IE
- All versions of Windows
- Internet Explorer is in the other operating system like Mac
How to troubleshoot Web page errors Internet Explorer can not be displayed? To resolve this error, follow the steps below
Step 1 – Check the Internet and browser settings, Check if the Internet works by checking the router settings, modem, wireless LAN and cable. If this is good, check the IP address of your computer. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- Type ‘ipconfig’ in the prompt and press Enter.
- If you get 169.223.X.X as your IP address, then there is a problem with the Internet because this is a personal address provided by Windows.
If you get a personal address to contact your ISP, if not, you can get a different address for the internet works well. Now, check if Internet Explorer is set to ‘Work Offline’ by following these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the File menu and verify that offline operation is selected.
- If so, click the Delete selection and proceed to the next step.
Step 2 – Check the firewall and antivirus settings – Sometimes firewall and antivirus software can lead to problems with IE through the Internet. We suggest temporarily disabling and then checking that Internet Explorer can not display the Web page errors. ‘When you browse through the pages, the support of the firewall vendors will get the settings properly set. If they give you problems, then you can go to the next step.
Step 3 – Problems with the add-ons add-on is a plug-in that helps to improve the functionality of the browser. But sometimes the damage can occur and causes pages to load. IE offers the possibility to load only browsers, without add-ons. To accomplish this, perform the following steps –
- Click Start, click All Programs.
- Select Accessories and go to the tool system.
- Now select Internet Explorer without add-ons.
Now try searching for a website. If it starts to work, then you need to identify the add-on causing the problem. Perform the following steps to reach it
- On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options.
- On the Programs tab, click Add-ons dialog box Manage the add-ons to manage.
- Click the add-on from the list in the right pane, and then click the Disable button.
- Repeat step 3 until you detect the add-on causing the problem. If this does not solve the problem, proceed to the next step.
Step 4 – Check Software, and Adapters for the Problem, If the Internet Explorer can not display the Web page errors, immediately uninstall this software after you install a new software program. Next, restore a system restore system settings at a time before the errors began to appear.
Next, check the error. If survive, better check the network card on the system. Perform a diagnosis on network card and check the function. If an error occurs because the network adapter that is not working or network cable is corrupted, replace this component to correct the error. Thank you for reading this article until the last paragraph, if this article useful you can share to social media Google+, Facebook and others. thanks. – John Sadino –