Some users have complained that they are a high CPU utilization, for no particular reason. The problem appears every time the computer wakes up from sleep, or even during normal work sometimes. If you are faced with a similar problem, you will find a solution in this post.
When you explore Task Manager a bit, you’ll find that Windows’ service host: Local Service (Restricted Network) caused high CPU usage problem. This is not consistent with the speed or performance of the CPU because it can occur in any configuration. However, the service host: contains local service (Restricted Network) a lot, as I can say, sub service, and one of the sub service caused host service: Local Service (Restricted Network) optimally the CPU.
The first method would mean bringing crippling super service. This is the best way to fix the problem, but it can not be successful, which is why we provide an alternative repair afterwards. If you do not know how to disable the super-retrieve service, all you need to do is to follow the following steps:
- Take your Windows computer.
- Next, you must press a key at the same time: Windows logo key and key
R key This will open the Run function, you must continue with the next step.
- After running the open function, you must type the following command: services.msc
- Press the Enter key.
- Later, many of the services are listed on your Windows computer. The list is likely to be quite long, so you can browse a little bit down to find something called SuperFetch.
- Once you find SuperFetch, you must edit the settings. Simply double-click it to edit it.
- Once you are able to edit SuperFetch, you must click the option to stop.
- Then you must ensure that the type of commissioning is set to disabled. They are most likely to have to change.
- Next, click Apply.
- Then click OK.
- Finally, start the computer.
This service is called superfetch and used to preload the data from the hard disk to the RAM. So to improve your performance and get rid of the high CPU usage, you should disable Superfetch service and here are how to do it:
- Open the search, type of service and open service
- Discover service superfetch right mouse button and go to disable it
- Turnback computer
This is because, after disabling Superfetch service, CPU usage should return to normal and you can continue to work without problems on the computer.
Although Microsoft said that the service superfetch improve computer performance over time, in practice, quite the opposite. Many users complained that this service should get optimal performance only when the new system is installed, but after a while actually takes performance. In addition, the Superfetch service operates with a very low priority, so it should not affect other IO activity for which normal IO activity is running at a high priority. Thank you for reading this article until the last paragraph, if this article useful you can share to social media Google+, Facebook and others. thanks. – John Sadino –