The reason for this error – We also think that it is always a good idea to be the cause of the error before attempting to fix it. So, in this section, we will be looking at the most common reason behind the bug 10 before we continue to make all the different possible solutions.
One of the most common reasons for this error (and in this case for most of the errors that affect a Windows computer) is to use drivers that are not compatible with the computer you have, or we can be when the driver or the driver That you have a compatible but it is not installed properly. Although, as we have said, it is a common cause of this error and other errors, this is not the only thing that could happen. Sometimes you will see that you get this error after you update your operating system, so in fact you will not make a mistake at the time.
Debt could also be that you use hardware that has been damaged. Which hardware is different from the type of error, but in this case, and it is usually not the RAM (Random Access Memory).
It is related to this error on the storage locations. Without getting too technical, you usually get to the blue screen of death when the driver (or sometimes the kernel) does not try to make it to the disk space. The reason why any attempt to access it will not work, that the driver does not have the authority to do so. However, it is difficult to establish why access was denied from the outset.
After that If you update everything or make sure everything is always up to date with 10 Windows computers and the problem should still exist, you should try these simple steps:
- Take your Windows 10 computer.
- Boot your computer, but make sure you do it in a safe or secure boot mode (both are exactly the same, but the terminology varies depending on your computer). The action will effectively launch a new computer, but only the essential features involved in some of the processes and drivers, but not all. It will then rule out all that a party is or is not important to work for the computer.
If you do this on your computer, it will not fix the error that you are sure to know that the error is caused by a driver from third-party vendors or applications. When this happens, we just need to constrict it on a third-party driver might have caused it. You can also go all the things ahead and upgrade the third or even remove that really do not need it.
However, if the error persists (ie your Windows 10 computer broke again), you will be sure that the problem is not on your page drivers, even though you obviously do not fix the problem.
Now that you can at least narrow the problem, in fact you are in a good position and close enough to be able to fix it.
A good way to go is to try using the current hardware if no other jobs succeed. This is how you can try debating your Windows 10 computer.
Because, as we said earlier, it is very often caused by specific errors when it is a failed attempt to reach the location of the memory, it is useful to debug RAM (Rapid Access Memory) your computer. If you do not know how to do that, just follow these simple steps:
- Take your Windows 10 computer.
- Start your computer as normal.
- Start the search
- Type the following message: Diagnostic Memory. The best action will take you to the Windows memory diagnostics, which is a utility that you need now to use it.
- Wait is fully open. They are presented with two different options. Select the one scan to perform the memory.
Thank you for reading this article until the last paragraph, if this article useful you can share to social media Google+, Facebook and others. thanks. – John Sadino –