Using internet is an important thing for people now. People can do everything with internet like keeping in touch with their family or friends, updating status, and even browsing for looking for any solution or reading any article. Updating status and keeping in touch with the other people, you can use social media such as Line, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and many more. But, for browsing you have to do it using browser like Mozilla Firefox. Usually, you can run the Mozilla normally until one day you cannot open it and there is indeed a sentence which says that it couldn’t load XPCOM. This will go on if you do not fix it soon.
Well, if you find a notification like that, you can fix it by uninstall Mozilla Firefox either using uninstall that was brought from your laptop/ computer or through software from developer. But, if you use software, usually it is not free. If there is a free software, the use must be limited for sure. If you want, you can use Revo Installer to uninstall software because the use is very easy to follow. How to uninstall it using Revo Uninstaller? You can follow some steps below.
- The first step, open Revo Installer, then click Mozilla Firefox.
- After that, select Uninstall which is located at the top (the word is red).
- Wait until the process is done.
- Scan folder which is left from the result of uninstall.
- The folder and registry will appear. Then, click “Select All” and click “Delete”. There will be a notification which says “Are you sure that you want to skip the deletion of found leftover Registry entries and continue to the next step?”. Choose “Yes”.
- Then, the folder will appear again and click “Select All” and click “Delete. After that, choose “Yes”.
- After you finish doing all the steps above, you can download the new Mozilla and then install as usual. You have to remember that this process will make your bookmarks lost because the registry have been cleaned by the Revo Installer.
If you do not want to lose your bookmark in your browser, long before words that says that it could not load XPCOM appears and doing uninstall, you can go to your browser and then click on the button which consists of three horizontal lines. After that, you can choose “Show All Bookmarks”. After you click that, there will be a Library which is opened. To backup your data, click “Import and Backup”. Then, choose “Backup”. The saving window will appear and you can save file with the name that you want. Then, if you want to restore or import the data bookmark after doing reinstall, you can click to “Import and Backup”. Select “Restore” and there will be sub menu data Restore. Then, you can click “Choose File” to open data bookmark that you have saved. Mozilla Firefox will start to import your bookmark data from file that you choose. If the import process is done, you can check your bookmark data on the bookmark menu in your browser.