The process responsible for various functions related to system and memory, it is called System and compressed memory. Mostly, that process is responsible for the compression of files and folders and then for the management of RAM. Usually, the process of System and compressed memory is just to take up a small amount of CPU and Disk. Even though, in some cases, the process of System and compressed memory using up 100% of the affected user’s Disks. It makes their computers become incredibly slowly. It is also cause of hindering the duties and responsibilities of other processes and tasks. Well at the moment we will tell you how the method to fix that problem. See the methods in the text below.
Method 1: Set the paging file size for all drives back to automatic
1. Please open the Start Menu. Then click on Settings. Search for “performance”.
2. Afterwards please click on the search result named Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows.
3. Please navigate to the advanced when the Performance Options window appears.
4. Then under the Virtual memory please click on “Change”
5. Now The Virtual Memory window will appears. In this window, be sure that the box beside manage paging file size automatically for all drives option which is checked. After that please you click on OK.
6. The last in the Performance Options window, please click on “Apply” and then click on OK.
Method 2: Optimize your computer’s visual effects for the best performance.
1. To open the WinX Menu, please right-click on the Start Menu button.
2. In the WinX Menu, then click on “System”.
3. Then in the left pane, please you click on “Advanced system settings”. Maybe you will be asked for confirmation of the action or your password. So you have to sure in order to provide what you are asked for.
4. Please navigate to the “Advanced”.
5. Under the “Performance”, please click on “Settings”.
6. Then click on “Adjust for best performance” to choose it.
7. Please click on Apply and then on OK.
8. In the “System Properties”, click on “Apply” and then click on OK.
9. The last please close any remaining windows and restart the computer. When the computer is boots up please you see whether the problem has been fixed or not.
Method 3: Disable the System and compressed memory process altogether.
1. Please Hold the “Windows Key” and press “X”. Select “Control Panel”. Then search for “Administrative Tools and choose Task Scheduler”.
2. From the “Task Scheduler”, please double-click on “Task Schedule Library” in the left pane to expand its contents.
3. After that you double-click on Microsoft in the left pane to expand its contents.
4. Then double-click on “Windows” in the left pane to expand its contents.
5. In the left pane to have its contents displayed in the right pane, so please click on “MemoryDiagnostic”.
6. Right-click on a task named “RunFullMemoryDiagnosticEntry” in the right pane.
7. Afterwards click on “Disable” in the contextual menu.
8. The last close the “Task Scheduler” and restart your computer.