Sometime when you try to watch videos online you get the errors, one of errors is Error Loading Player: No Playable Sources Found. What is its error? How the methods to fix Error Loading Player? Of course, you will be annoyed with this error because when you get Error Loading Player, it make you cannot watch any online videos anymore although the network connections are perfectly fine. You do not be worry again because there are several methods to fix Error Loading Player. Well, in this article we will share it methods. Let’s see and follow its methods step by step.
Method 1: Update or Reinstall Adobe Flash Player
- At first you have to type “Adobe Flash Player” in Google search box, and hit Enter. Then please press the “Get Adobe Flash Player” key to start download it.
- After that you have to selectyour operating system and the version of Flash Player which you want. Then on the right corner, please hit the “Download” button.
- Wait a few minutesfor the download until finish and then install it as instructed.
- In this step,you have to restart your browsers to let the change to take effect.
- Finally, the error has been solved. Now you canwatch videos online back.
Method 2: Clear Cache in Browsers
- At first, you have to open your Google Chrome. Then on the toolbar, tap the icon with three dots. Next please select “More tools” > “Clear browsing data…”.
- After that in the new opened window, you have to select the appropriate time range which you wantfrom the drop-down menu. Then please select “Cached images and files” and “Cookies and other site data”. Next please hit “CLEAR BROWSING DATA”.
Method 3: Upgrade Browsers.
- At first you have to click the three-dots icon on the tool bar. Afterwards please select “Help” > “About Google Chrome”.
- If the latest version of the browser is detected, so automatically Google Chrome will begin to upgrade.Once the upgrade has finished, you should need to restart your browser for the change to take effect.
Method 4: Try in Safe Mode with networking.
If you want to enter Safe Mode in Windows 7, Vista and XP you can follow the steps below:
– At first please power up your PC and tap “F8” key in one second intervals before you see the Windows logo.
– Afterwards the “Advanced Boot Options” menu will appear. You have to use the arrow key tochoose “Safe Mode” or if you need internet access, you can choose “Safe Mode with Networking”. To enter the mode which you choose, please press the “Enter” key.
If you want to enter Safe Mode in Windows 10 you can follow the steps below:
– At the same time, please press “Win + R” key to open a Run dialog.
– Then you have to type “msconfig” in the run box and click “OK” button.
– After that you can click “Boot” tab. Please check “Safe boot” under Boot options and click “OK” button.
– The last you have to click Restart then you will enter Safe Mode.