Error code 16384 is an error that happens generally because of too much loading. Besides, it also happens when the system of your computer does not contain a file or a specific file is missing. Mainly, this error can occur when you are trying to install game or program. As you know that new programs and games nowadays have a very big size and it will consume a lot of processing from your computer.
There are some main symptoms of this error.
- Error happens when installation process is running.
- Programs lock up.
- There is problem when you try to shutdown or startup your computer.
- The system freezes.
- The performance of your computer becomes slow.
If you experienced this kind of error in the past or even you are dealing with this error right now, then in the future you will not deal with it again. There is a way so that you can avoid such error. You have to maintain your system regularly so that your system will have a good performance. One of the efforts of maintaining your system is by scanning the system on your computer. It is done to fight from errors. However, if your system, in a fact, is suffering from this error, then you have to fix that using the methods below.
Fixing Error Code 16384 Manually
In this method, we take an example that you face this error when you try to access The Call of Duty game and you will fix it manually. Fixing the error manually means you will not use another software. In this method, you have to connect your Xbox 360 console to Internet. Then, follow the steps below.
- Select System Settings that is under the Setting tab.
- If you are pushed to quit the game, click Yes.
- After you click Yes, choose Storage Device and then choose Hard Drive that is followed by Games and Apps and then Call of Duty: Ghosts.
- Here, you have to search for a file named “Call of Duty: Ghosts Title Update” and then delete it. The program is about 106 MB.
- After deleting it, you can try to relaunch Call of Duty: Ghosts game.
- To do that, you have to be asked to install an update that would replace the missing file.
- The last, accept the update and then you have to wait until the update is installed successfully.
Fixing Error Code 16384 Using Computer Repairing Tool Automatically
If you have done the method above but it does not work at all, then you have to use PC Repairing Tool. It can scan your system entirely so that if there is any missing file from your system, this tool will help you to repair it. If you are confused how to do that, follow the steps below.
- Download the Repairing Tool and install it.
- After that, scan all types of error on your system.
- If the scan is done, you can click on Fix All button to fix all types of errors from your system.
Well, two methods are enough. You can try to fix the error using the first method if you want to fix it manually or you can fix that using the second method if you want to fix that automatically. Thank you for reading.