Many users in recent times have encountered the 0xc1900209 error code when trying to install Windows 10, if you think you are the only one of these errors occur then you are wrong. This particular error occurs when you try to upgrade to Windows 10 by using Media Creation Tool.
Suddenly the message screen will say is shown: What requires your attention. Some other text The following questions require the attention of the installation and keep settings, personal files and applications of your windows to continue. Now the e-mail message, This app is uninstall now because it is not compatible with Windows 10.
Although the screen indicates that the application is incompatible, but does not tell which applications are incompatible. You will be hit on this screen, and you will be given the error code 0xc1900209 when trying to close media creation tool.
How to Fixing installation Error code 0xc1900209?
We are still in the early stages of this error, but here are some ways that can fix this problem.
- The first method: you can uninstall the app to fix 0xc1900209 error. Because 0xc1900209 error occurs because some of the applications that you have installed on your PC and are not compatible for Windows 10, we will continue to search for applications where it is.You need to uninstall one by one applications and every time you delete any application try again to update Windows 10. This process is time consuming, but it could prove useful.
- The second method: you can Sign in to the Windows administrator Hidden account. With this method, we will go to the Windows Administrator account by default. Usually we go to the windows with our personal user account but no administrator account that you need to activate so you can come back later.Before activating Windows Hidden Admin account, you must make certain changes. The steps are as follows
Step 1: Find your computer on the results msconfig and click on,
Step 2: On the General tab, uncheck Load system startup items.
Step 3: Keep the system load load control.
Step 4: Click OK
Step 5: Start and reboot your PC.
Now we will activate the hidden Admin account. The steps are provided below;
1. Right-click Start, and then click the prompt (Admin)
2. Type “net user Administrator / active: yes” and press Enter.
3. Now “net user administrator, and press the Enter key. And after the end CMD.
Please keep your own password. It could be anything but remember how you need it when you sign up
From your user account and in addition, log in to your account with administrator rights you just created. After successful logon, you will then attempt to install or upgrade to Windows 10, aside from Lawson’s code 0xc1900209.
That’s it, We have very limited information on this bug so far, but we will update the bug 0xc1900209 with more solutions than this post if available. Thank you for reading this article, hopefully fixertips.com can help you. If this article is useful, you can share it to social media, Facebook, Google+ and anymore. See you in the next article.