Hello, good luck today! There is no doubt that it came from the Windows Store where you get the desired application and other things. This is especially true when you use the latest Windows operating system including this programs.
But then sometimes embarrassing loading can be reported with an error message, such as an error code: 0x8024001e on the computer screen. This error is not limited to the Windows operating system; You can also complain in different ways with previous versions.
0x8024001e error is the error code Windows Update. It is difficult to install or update an app for your computer. Applications. It also affects the performance of your computer, making it run slower, and the operating system can easily beat and need to be resolved immediately.
There are various reasons for error codes 0x8024001e in Windows;
- Extra data in app cache.
- Virus/malware infection.
- Broken or unresolved update(s).
- Missing or corrupt DLL files.
- Missing or corrupt registry key.
And this is the most common reason for a 0x8024001e error in the Windows application store or when updating a new window, But the error is not limited to just the following reasons; It could be due to several other reasons also causing errors
First method: Registry Repair
This step works to resolve errors in cases where the damaged registry keys are responsible. Running the repair tool automatically finds and does not fix incorrect entries. The process can take a long time and you can handle it appropriately.
Although the following procedure applies to the Windows 8 operating system, it should give you an idea how to do the same with other Windows operating systems.
- Click “Start”.
- In Advanced, enter the screen in the first search to open the search results.
- Click “Advanced Startup Options” to open the General Settings screen.
- Click Restart Now at the bottom of your computer in an advanced boot mode.
- Click the “Troubleshooting” button before clicking the “Advanced Options” button.
- Click “Automatic Repair” to restart the computer automatically.
- After the computer restarts, click the Administrator account to be used.
Second Method: Basic Troubleshooter to fix 0x8024001e error
Note the Windows 0x8024001e error code may occur due to a small issue that you can ignore. Therefore, it is important to make sure that your internet connection is reliable.
And you also need to check whether your regional settings including the date and time are correct. You need to restart your computer to see if doing this basic homework solves the problem or not, you can check it again
Third method: Remove Windows Store Cache
The simple act of deleting cache Windows Store can cope with the error 0x8024001e easily. Stored cache decreases the performance of your computer, which can cause a variety of problems, including errors.
1. Press Win + R key combination to open the dialog box.
2. Type “WSReset.exe” in the field before the Enter key.
3: The prompt window appears and soon the shop opens.
4: Now start the computer to see if the problem is solved or not.
Thank you for reading this article, if this article useful, you can share it to social media, Facebook, Google+ and anymore. See you in the next article.