There is some information that can be obtained by the majority of Windows users to get an error code of 0x80070652 when the update is in Windows 8.7/8.1 or Windows 10. Some users may also experience this error when installing several other programs such as Visual Studio to install.
Information, there are few other users have reported that they will get an error 0x80070652 when 10 their PCs upgrade to Windows So, basically you can get a error message when doing numerous tasks. There are some basic troubleshooting tips for you to correct this error, and you can fix it now.
Because this error code is found in all versions of Windows, and is currently performing various tasks such as loading and installing the updates that are pending or pending during the installation of certain programs as discussed above. We found three methods that are most likely to work and fix this problem regardless of the operating system you are using.
First method: Refresh your PC.
Refresh options exist for a reason. This is very helpful when your computer starts clumsy. That is, starting for some places throwing error codes in which there must be a corrupted system file that causes the problem.
If you are someone, downloaded and installed many software and click uninstallnya after some time, then you should do an update. Every time you install and remove programs, registry entries are bothered.
PC Refresh do so give a good start and make sure that no files are corrupted on the system. To update your PC to do this:
- Find your PC on (Refresh)
- You will see the option (PC Update your PC without affecting your files). However, and Just click the (Start) button first and follow some simple instructions on the screen.
Next you will be shown that the Refresh process has been completed by Operation Fresh System and now it has been abandoned. This can be done without problems on Windows 8 and 8.1. Make sure you make backups / your important data if there is C: \.
Second method: System Restore.
Step 1: Find your PC to create a recovery point.
Step 2: Click the search results that appear.
Step 3: System Protection tab, click System Restore. Click on Continue.
Step 4: All Restore Points list will be displayed with date and time.
Step 5: Select a point from the list (select the last one) and click Next.
Step 6: Click Finish, leave it working and exit, it may take some time.
After everything is done, it is time to go to tasks and execute the error code 0x80070652 on the screen.
Third method: Clean Boot.
This is another great way to fix many problems at once. A clean restart allows you to load only the Microsoft services and not third-party programs. Often, the third party service conflict with one in another error and result in performing routine tasks on the PC.
- You can do it now, Type “msconfig” in the search box and click it.
- Then the System Configuration window opens. Click the Services tab.
- Next Check “Hide all Microsoft services”, which can be found on the lower left side of the window.
- And Now click Disable all.
- Now you open Task Manager, right-click the taskbar and click Task Manager.
- Directly on the Startup tab in the Task Manager dialog box.
- And Here you can disable all programs that are enabled when booting your PC.