For you who wants to access to your inbox easily, the existence of Windows Mail App is very helpful. So, you will sync your Gmail or Yahoo with this app. Because of some obstacles, you perhaps have experienced that you get error code 0x80048830. This error actually is a mail app error that comes up for users who lately upgraded to Windows 10 while setting up accounts. If you meet this error, it means that the app of mail is not able to configure your account.
Why can this error appear? This error like this comes up because the Windows Firewall is trying to prevent the synchronization. It also can happen because the antivirus which you have installed is conflicting with the application. That’s why the error code 0x80048830 comes up.
If you meet this error in your computer, and you decide to browse for finding some methods to fix it, by opening this site ad then reading this article is the best decision. Since now, you do not need to worry or even ask expert to fix this error, because you will no longer know how to fix this error.
There are two methods that you can use to fix error code 0x80048830 in Windows 10 Mail App.
Turning off Windows Firewall
As mentioned above that in-built firewall can prevent the process of sync. So, you have to turn it off by doing these steps.
- The first thing that you can do is to go to Control Panel.
- Then, you can click on System and Security.
- After that, you have to go to Windows Firewall.
- In the left pane, you have to click on Turn Windows Firewall On or Off.
- At last, check Turn off Windows Firewall in both the settings and then click on OK. If you have followed all the steps, now you are able to open Mail app to see whether the error is fixed or not. If the error still comes up, there are another method that you can try. Just try the second method.
Turn off Antivirus
In this method, you have to turn off your antivirus or try to turn off antivirus firewall. If you have turned off the antivirus, then you can try to open your mail app again and you will see that the error code 0x80048830 is gone. Perhaps you do not want to turn off the antivirus every time you use the app but you have to do this so that the error code will not be found again. But, if you find the other methods that will not make you to turn off the antivirus, you can share with us.
Well, that’s all the methods to get rid of error code 0x80048830 in Windows 10 Mail App. Full of hope that this methods are able to help you to fix this problem. If you are successful to get rid of the error by using the methods above, you can share these methods to others.