If you are experiencing the same thing, If you are only interested in making quick fixes, and feel that you may not need to know much about this error message or do not have time for a moment, you can go directly to the steps. If you are not under time pressure or if you want to understand this mistake well.
I want to make sure that I treat both of them here. An error occurred with iPad and iPhone users when they tried to access Safari on their smart mobile device. Very often “pop up sites can not be opened” will also be prepared to look official and threatening. Depending on the location of your current IP address, messages may have different text and even enter in different languages.
How to fix the problem? So, here it is. When you have reached this section, you need to be pretty sure that this error is that you are experiencing. If you are unsure about the nature of these errors and you were shooting forward in the last part of this, then I strongly suggest you to back up and read the previous part because it’s the option of an iPad or iPhone that you can get from Virus fraud. , If, however, you already knew that was not the case, then the following simple steps should be as follows:
- Take the iPad or iPhone mobile devices with errors.
- Try to access Safari again and if the problem persists, continue reading. Note that although some users may want to remove and reinstall Safari, this will not work because Safari can not be removed from the Apple device because it is their default Internet browser.
- Then you need to make sure that you put your device in sleep mode. If you are not sure how to keep the sleep / wake (namely the small gray or black at the top of the device) and the Home button (which is a round button at the bottom or the top of the screen – depending on the site where you hold your device). You must ensure that you do this for at least 10 to 15 seconds without releasing one of the two buttons. You will know when to publish it because it will be marked by the Apple logo appearing on the screen.
- Once the Apple logo appears, leave the Sleep / Wake and Home button. It is important that you do something different at this point. If you see a red slider on the screen, just ignore it and leave the device turned on.
- After you have your iPad completely restarted to the settings (clear, you may need to enter the code first, as usual).
- After setting, go to Safari.
- Next, tap and clear cookies and data.
- Then just start your iPad. If you are not sure how to do this, just keep the sleep / wake button for a few seconds only until the red slider appears. This time, do not ignore, but sheers only. Wait a few seconds until your iPad is completely off and keep the sleep / wake up again. Have a few seconds for the Apple logo to appear on the screen. Thank you for reading this article until the last paragraph, if this article useful you can share to social media Google+, Facebook and others. thanks. – John Sadino –