Have you encountered error 1114 in your Windows? This error generally makes the users not to be able to connect to the internet. If you get the message error that says, “Windows could not start the Application Virtualization Client service on Local Computer. Error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed”, it means you get error 1114. For sure, it is annoying and you want to know what the causes of this error and also how to fix this. By visiting this site, you come to the right place because here we are going to share you two methods to fix Windows Error 1114 in Windows.
Before we learn how to fix it, let’s find out first about the causes of Windows error 1114.
- There is software that the installation is incomplete.
- The file of software is damaged.
- There is infection of spyware or adware or virus in the system.
- There is confliction in the device drivers.
- There is a malfunction by hardware of your system.
- There is a problem in your windows registry.
- The first step, go to Start and then type services.msc in the search box. Don’t forget to Enter.
- Find Diagnostic Policy Service in the list of services. Then, right click on it and select Properties.
- In the Startup type, dropdown selection and select Automatic.
- When the Start button is active, click it and click Apply. If Start button is not active, click Stop and click Start. Click Apply and click Ok.
- The last, restart the system to take the result.
You can use System File Checker tool to find and fix errors. Follow the steps below to use it.
- The first step, you have to run Command Prompt as Administrator. For Windows 8, you can do this by going to the bottom right edge of the screen. Click Search in the search box and type Command Prompt. After that, right click on the first result that is Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator. For Windows 7, you can do this by clicking the icon of Start on the bottom left edge of the screen. Then, type Command Prompt in the search box. After that, right click on it and then select Run as Administrator. If there is permission, click Allow.
- Then, in the command prompt window, you have to type sfc/scannow. Do not forget to press Enter key.
- After hitting the Enter key, you just have to wait until the process is complete 100%.
- If the process is done, then the result will be shown up.
Well, that’s all the explanation about the causes and also the solution to fix Windows Error 1114 in Windows. Full of hope, this information can really help your problem that is related to error 1114. Thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to share it with your friends if these methods really works.