There are a lot of runtime errors that usually happen in the system of Windows. One of the errors which is faced by the users of Windows Vista and Windows 7 is Runtime error r6034. This kind of error usually appears when the users try to update iTunes app or when the users use Microsoft Visual Studio App to make several new projects or when you edit several existing project. The runtime error message that pop up will says,”Runtime Error! Program: C:\Windows\. R6034. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application’s support team for more information.” So, how can this error message pop up? What are the causes actually? It can happen because of several reasons:
- The outages of power
- An app has made an attempt to load the C runtime library improperly
- Microsoft visual c++ runtime library
- The issue of Windows error
- There is malware or viruses in the system
- Missing or corrupt system files
- There is an error in the hardware drivers
If you want to fix this error, we have to methods that you can try to apply.
- Access the Start menu.
- Look for MSConfig in the search box and then press Enter.
- Click on the User Account Control permission and then click on the Continue option.
- On the General tab there, click on the Selective Startup option.
- Click on Clear the Load Startup items check box under the Selective Startup tab.
- After that, click on the services tab there.
- If you have clicked that, click to choose the Hide All Microsoft Services check box.
- Click on the Disable All and then hit OK button.
- Close the tab and restart your computer.
Creating a System Restore Point
You can fix runtime error code r6034 by creating a system restore point. How to do that? Follow the instructions below.
- Access the Start menu.
- Then, search or go to the System Restore.
- Click on it and then open it.
- Tick on the Recommended settings or Select a restore point there.
- If you have selected that one, click on the Next option.
- Then, follow the wizard.
- If the process is completed, close the tab.
Well, that’s all the two manual methods to fix runtime error code r6034 that you can try to apply. You can also use a tool to fix this error automatically like Ccleaner. You just need to download and install it to your computer and then do the scanning and fix the issues. The tool like this can also detect and fix the other kinds of error that you often face when you are using Windows. Well, thank you for reading this article, hopefully it can be helpful and informative for you all especially for you who are facing this runtime error r6034 right now.