Error codes 0x87AF0813 is a common problem in Windows 10. Fortunately, this error will not warn over-critical issues. Typically, this is about the inability to install the desired application. An error message may appear when users try to install a new app from the Windows App Store.
Error App Store can occur not only in computers or laptops, but also on mobile devices. But the main reason why this problem occurs remains the same.
The three main causes for error 0x87AF0813:
1. The problem with the Internet connection. If your Internet connection is bad, you may not be able to download apps from the Windows Store.
2. Updates are available. Obsolete operating systems or software can prevent the installation of a new program.
3. Lack of memory on a computer hard drive. Unfortunately, the device is limited to space that can be filled with applications and files. So, to install the app, you need to have enough space.
Fortunately, there are simple solutions that help get rid of the errors 0x87AF0813 and install the desired application.
Correction of the error code in the App Store 0x87AF0813 Windows 10
Below are four different methods that can help fix errors 0x87AF0813.
First Method: Install Update Available
Outdated software can be another reason why you can not download the application.
To search for updates in the computer Follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings on the Start menu and click Update & Security icon.
2. Select in the window that the Windows Update options will appear on the left. However,
3. On the right you will find a button labeled “Check for Updates”. Click on it.
4. Wait for Windows to check for updates.
5. If updates are found, Windows will download and install automatically.
6. After the update is installed, restart your computer.
To check for available updates on your phone, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Scroll down until you find the Update and Security option. However,
3. Tap the Phone Update option. If you see an update available, install it.
After upgrading, you must go to the Windows Store app and check if the error code corrects 0x87AF0813.
Second Method: Check the Internet connection
One of the main reasons why this error has occurred is the Internet connection problem. To install the app from the Windows App Store, you must have a strong connection.
If this error occurs when you use a mobile device, you must connect Wi-Fi instead of using the mobile data.
You can also watch the video below:
The third method: Run Windows applications problem solvers
If no previous methods do not help you, there may be a problem with the application file or folder missing or corrupted. So, to fix the error code 0x87AF0813, you need to run Windows Apps troubleshooting guide. It finds and fixes the core problem.
Fourth procedure: Make sure there is enough space on the device
If your computer or your phone does not have an empty space, there is not enough room for the desired application. Therefore, you need to enter a few files to an external storage device or remove programs you can not use more space for new applications.